O.M.P. Officine Meccaniche Pontida
Via Convento, 226
24030 Pontida (BG), IT
OFFICINE MECCANICHE PONTIDA was founded in 1905 by Giovanni Todeschini and was run by the Todeschini family until 1980, when Giuseppe Rota became majority shareholder and then sole owner. Today, the second generation of the Rota family is continuing OMP’s tradition of building and supplying machines around the world to produce candles, wax crayons and textile rings. The company, over the years has evolved and kept faith with its professional reputation and was able to complement traditional production with the most sophisticated technology. Our strength is that we can meet the various needs of a very wide range of requests from manual machines for low output right up to high tech automatic lines for high output. We build molding machine, rotary and hydraulic presses, wicking machine, filling machine.